How We Work With you
Four Easy Steps
- Call to make your appointment: Our client service representative would be happy to schedule your service.
- Get Professional Advice: View your color selections, review our processes, and ask any questions you may have.
- Meet with our Professional Consultant: Get a free consultation.
- Paint Your Home to Perfection: Our team works with efficiency, cleanliness, and precision. You will love the finished product!
We stand behind our work and products for five years. If you are not satisfied, we want you to contact us to make it right!
Our Commitment to You
- Beautiful New Look: For years we have been proudly providing quality, craftsmanship, and client care. We will provide a professional painted project.
- Communication: We are available, and you can always reach us.
- Honesty: We’re transparent, from start to finish. Our bids are written out clearly and we’ll consult with you before we add any separate charges, if needed!
- Integrity: We are licensed, bonded, insured and take pride in our work and honor the relationships entrusted to us by our clients and community.
- Professionalism: We’re a family company, and our product is quality and professional. We put our clients first. We’re prompt, precise, and thorough. You can be confident in choosing us, and in the work we do.
- Promptness: We will show up on time and stay on your project until it’s fully completed.
- Quality: We always take care of your property and use only the best products. We will treat your home the way we would treat our own homes.
- Service: Our business would not exist without you. We want every person and project to be better off for having chosen to work with or for us. Our goal is to work together and always put others first.
- Satisfaction: We do not take final payment until the job is completed and you are 100% satisfied.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN A CONTRACTOR:
As a homeowner or property owner, you can prevent future issues by only working with licensed, bonded contractors, whomever you choose for your painting project.
Any licensed, bonded, and insured contractors should be happy to provide a copy of their license, general liability, and workers compensation insurance WITHOUT HESITATION. If they’re licensed this information is readily available on the CSLB website. If this information is not given easily and met with excuses, this is your first clue the contractor may not have the ability to operate legally.
In California it easy to check by going to: https://www2.cslb.ca.gov/OnlineServices/CheckLicenseII/CheckLicense.aspx